Monday, April 27, 2009

Thursday, April 23, 2009

OCA had Muffins with Moms and Grandmas this morning! (Tuesday was donuts with dads and grandads, but the camera wasn't there, oops -- but Daddy and Pappy were there!) So anyway, OCA's ploy to get us all there to go to the bookfair worked. I was a little late getting there and there were only like 5 muffins left, luckily Addison liked the pumpkin one... I was a little surprised! She's getting so big - you can tell that she really feels at home there and knows how to behave!!




Aunt Alli got lost, but better late than never!! Thanks for coming!! Addi was really pumped!

Okay, this pic is from Friday, April 24th. We are contemplating getting a dog. Aunt Alli found this 2.5 month old puppy at the Humane Society. We went to look at him, but I chickened out!!! There was a nice little write up about him that said that he was used to being inside and used to being with other dogs. Well, I made the mistake of telling the lady that worked there that we were really gonna make him an outside dog. She quickly discouraged me from taking this or any dog from them! "All of our dogs really need the love and care from people dedicated to making them part of the family! They will become destructive and very sad if left alone!" Based on that statement, Jason and Allison said they don't think she would've let us even have it if we wanted it!! The lady gave me the number and address to the OKC animal shelter.....clearly she is way more worried about the dog than my children!!





Have a good life, Domino!! Today (April 27th) Jackson was supposed to be sleeping. I got in the shower. When I got out, I went to check on the situation. Chandler and Addison's room wreaked of fingernail polish!! He had snuck Addison's makeup and spilled fingernail polish on my carpet!!! When I walked in, he got on all fours and put his face to the ground as if I couldn't see him that way. He kept saying (face to the floor) I'm sowwy, I'm sowwy! I'm thinking - there is absolutely no way I can handle a puppy right now -- Jackson is our "buppy!" What are we gonna do????


Oh yeah, this is from Friday night, the 24th. Addi had already fallen asleep, and we thought Jack had, too. Chandler was up late working on her first research paper on cheetahs! We finally finished for the night at 10:00. We headed down the hallway only to find Jack asleep right in the doorway! So cute - he does not want to miss a thing!!



Sunday morning, before church, he came out of his room being a cowboy! I sorta think he belongs to Jerrod sometimes!! Speaking of, the other day we were sitting at a stoplight and Jackson was gazing out of his window at some man running a weed-eater. Finally he said, "I weally like that guy - he's nice - he's my fwiend!"









2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your blogging. Now I can see what you guys are up to and maybe it won't be such a shock to see how much the kiddos have grown everytime we are back in Edmond!

    ReplyDelete