Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Okay, I'm going to attempt this blogging thing......we'll see how daily the deans can be! Today, I got to see baby Taitum Leigh Tindle come into the world. I was soooo thrilled to get to be a part of this momentus day!! I barely made it between patients...she is sooo beautiful! Anyway, I took a lot of pics for Kerri today - was kinda nervous photographing such an important event....for a photographer... yikes! Hope she likes them!!

Let's see, I think I'd like to try to post at least one quote per kid per day..... I may need some kind of buddy system or accountability partner for this one....

Chandler,
"Mom, would you like me to put this dish in the dishwasher?" Sure, I said, to which she said, "Will you give me a dollar?" and last night when her dad told her to go get in the shower, she also wondered if she did it immediately if she'd get a dollar for that too!! What are we creating? Jason said, "No, but I like the thought process!!"

Addison,
Her favorite daily thing right now is to pretend argue with me about taking her medicine (antibiotic for strep).... she (after she's already sucked it down) will say, "Mom, I don't want to take my medicine... it's gross.... I don't know how.....please don't make me!!!"

Jackson,
My o' my -- where do I begin!??? He says something funny every 5 mins.... Today when I went to pick him up at Tyna's house, the very first thing he said to me was, "Hey mom, I thought Mimi was picking me up today." He's two! He is also going through this phase where he wants me to lie his blanket on top of him before I leave his room at bedtime...the kicker is that it has to be exactly perfect, and I have no idea what "perfect" will entail from night to night....

Speaking of..... nighty night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment