Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well, the kids have been crazy today! Two got to have Easter egg hunts at school, but not my public school girl (poor chan!).









Chandler is doing amazingly well in school with reading and with word problems in math! Piano lessons are coming along nicely, too. When I asked her if she was liking piano, she said, "No. .....I love it!!!" Then I laughed and, of course, she planned out how we were gonna set her daddy up to ask her so she could give him the same crafty response. She loves to make her dad laugh.

Addison has recently moved forward leaps and bounds in school. Papers that were coming home not filled out at all (like with repeating letter and number practice) are now coming home not only filled out, but filled out well!! She is showing such an interest in reading and writing!!! EVERY night, she "reads" at least 5 or more books either to herself, or to her "students." She and Chander may have fought all day, but when it comes bedtime... they're thick as thieves...

I seriously have to spank or almost spank both girls every single night. It'll be like 10:00 p.m. and they'll still be in there giggling!! It's sweet up to a point, but seriously, then every morning is dreadfull!! Of the two, however, Addison wins the "not a morning person" title hands down.

Oh, one more thing on Chandler. Miss "I'm the big sister," many times ends up either talking Addison in to getting into her twin bed, or gets in Addison's twin bed with her-- because she's scared ... and along those lines....she now only sleeps on top of her comforter because of the scene in Star Wars I where those things crawl under Queen Amadala's (sp) covers.... o brother!!

Brother....
Jackson, well.....all he ever talks about these days is wanting a mommy with a baby in her tummy and a dog....needless to say, he will not ever, never, get a mommy with a baby in her tummy; but he may possibly some day get to have a dog! Today while we were driving to Sonshine school, he (out of the blue) stated, "Momma, I want a puppy, named Zamuel, so he won't even bite me." I asked him several times about why he chose that name and he just kept saying it with confidence. Not sure of the not biting correlation.... AND the other day when I picked him up from the Y, the babysitter girl told me that for his birthday he told her he wanted a baby and a puppy.... He would have a swimming pool party with hotdogs and "halloons" -- maybe I should've let him plan his party...

Okay, gotta go crack the whip on those girls... what's new??.. good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment